Sunday, August 20, 2017

Sunday Stroll



Say cheese! At a cheese factory on a small farm.




That little bump of fur ahead of me.
Made me want to sneek up, just to see what it was.
Lost in it's world, I left it be, Mr. Mole you see.
Lawn ornament
Treasure hunting on a sandbar


Smiling back at you!
Lots of rafters, kayaks and canoes through this stretch. I found 5 flip flops on this 1/2 mile sandbar.
Silver-spotted Skipper
Leopard Frog

Visit Marcie the originator of Sunday Strolls. Her Quiet Country House in Michigan is always a treat to visit.
http://quietcountryhouse.blogspot.com 

15 comments:

  1. Love seeing butterflies and flowers. How lucky you are to have seen the mole and able to take its picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterflies, flowers, moles, oh my, what a nice lot of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. The first shot is just perfect! The Leopard Frog is wonderful too. I saw a toad in the garden yesterday bigger than my two fists put together! He surprised me as I pulled some grass away from the edge of the potato patch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first shot of the monarch is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't ever think I've seen a mole above ground that the cat didn't dig up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, that mole picture progression took a sudden left turn. Just looking at the pictures like that, it looks like you got close and the mole was actually a bear. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great collection of photos. Fun treasure hunting on a sand bar. used to do that with my kids, years ago. Need to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You found many butterflies ion your stroll. good eye!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Steve - lovely stroll ... the cheese factory sounds very enticing and a great range of images for us to mull over during my cloudy day! Treasure hunting in the river ... lots of fun ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  10. butterflies and flowers and a mole. not bad for a stroll.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful stroll. Great beauty and variety!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much to take in while summer lasts and you found so many treasures along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your smiling rock!!! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it positive and informative,I enjoy hearing from you!