Monday, July 24, 2017

Fun With Family

A Bronze Copper
Trout Stream
Indigo Bunting


These squirt guns need more water


"Why are we lighting candles again? We had them last night." ever so frankly. As you may see, he turned four, and has grown up quite a bit. The  hand full of books I brought didn't need a warning of being careful not to tear pages anymore. Cake wasn't even a priority with thoughts of going out to the lake. No rock was left unturned, searching for lost treasures.




Swamp Milkweed
Monarch Butterfly

Alumroot
Water Lily

10 comments:

  1. I really am awed by your ability to capture dragon flies. And I love the pictures of the children in their wigs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the four year old will learn and remember many things about earth science.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steve - delightful and Happy Birthday to said grandson ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful area and great pictures. Happy 4th to your little sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great post, Steve. The birthday boy is growing up so fast. Fun pictures of the kids. And I love the dragonfly shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best party venue ever for a four year old down by the lake! Lovely shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to the birthday boy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw an indigo bunting recently. They are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. been a long time since my grands were that little. I miss having young ones around sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! What a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it positive and informative,I enjoy hearing from you!