Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Chasinng Bubbles

It was a match made in heaven, kites and bubbles in flight. With a pair of homemade wands a couple thrilled the surrounding crowd and had everyone chasing bubbles. I asked a few kids to put a some bubbles in their pocket and bring them to me. I can't believe it never worked out, but there were a few attempts.

Some big bubbles never went very far and splatted mid-air.











This was a favorite shot, I caught the girl in the striped shirt suspended in mid-air.



Eager hands on such a large one was fun to watch, leave no bubble unattended.

12 comments:

  1. Good Morning! Looks like a beautiful day for bubbles. I love the light reflected in the bubbles and the girl in mid-air was a great capture. Such a lovely park for folks to enjoy sweet times together. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steve - what bubbly fun ... looks brilliant ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are magic. And, a homemade wand? Didn't know you could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right. It is a match made in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like lots & lots of fun. You captured so many great shots of the bubbles and the children enjoying it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an exciting activity for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some pretty amazing bubbles here! Your favorite shot is mine, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bubbles are always fun when you have plenty of kids or dogs around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks such fun ...
    My grand-kids adore playing and running around with bubbles!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much fun! I use to love doing this when I was a kid! Love the photo you captured of the child in the air!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it positive and informative,I enjoy hearing from you!