Sunday, January 10, 2016

January Charm

The morning stillness
Combined with frigid air
Offers a touch of beauty
Everywhere.









Water from deep in the earth stays liquid as it spreads under the snow and flows out on the prairie. A crunch as I approached told me I was close to a spring. My thoughts drifted over the powdery snow and I looked for natures hidden treasures.
I have been looking for new blogs to read. If you have any suggestions please let me know your favorites that I might like.

7 comments:

  1. What a great barn! Do you read Sunnybrook Farm? I can send you a link if not. There are several out there so it can be tricky to find the right one. He lives not too far from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo-hoo .. that looks chilly ... but lovely photos of the cold daylight air ... I found the easiest way is to look at others' blogs and check out the comments - if there's engagement - go in that direction. Email me if you want a couple ...

    Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh it does look cold but pretty. I can't believe you were grilling in -6 degree weather....lol
    I bet you would like JP's blog. It's jp-aquietcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gray January is quickly going by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually hop over to my friends blogs then hop from Their blogs, and on and on...I find TOO many!Hahaa
    Love the photos!!
    COLD!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful wintry images, Steve. Winter has come to us in Indiana, too. It was delayed, but there's no longer any doubt about what season we're in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A blog that I enjoy reading is Leaves on My Tree, which recounts stories of family, growing up and much more. You might enjoy it, Steve. There are no images, just quite lengthy and very descriptive posts that are very well written.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it positive and informative,I enjoy hearing from you!