Friday, December 4, 2015

Oh Dear!


A light dusting of snow is already melted. I see it warming maybe for light jackets. What a change for the season. Maybe I will go to a winter solstice party in shorts. I doubt it, we are doomed to get pounded. These kids don't mind, it makes easy to forage out on the prairie.

I have seen some large groups with rut going on. I laughed leaving an area and seeing 10 in a field when I just was leaving the gate. I love just watching these creatures and always thank them for a nice picture. They rarely answer me back.














Another bridge to cross


11 comments:

  1. OOh these are some incredible shots. Love the third one from the bottom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such delicate and interesting images. Wildlife photography (especially this good) is always something that fascinates me.

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some nice shots. I guess they don't mind being shot that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure the deer are very happy to have winter arrive late. All things must be easier for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Steve - it must be wonderful to be able to just quietly watch these magnificent creatures ... while if they go over the bridge - a lot of clattering will occur. It's warm here - but winter will come ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the deer and the squirrel, but that bridge shot is my favorite this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deer, a bridge, and a squirrel. These are just my favorite kind of pictures. I really have to get out to a nature park.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos of these beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deer are so beautiful! The boy across the street just shot his first one and I felt very sad at hearing it. But then, I know they are overpopulated here and their health is threatened by crowding so we either have to encourage hunting or bring in some wolves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deer are so beautiful! The boy across the street just shot his first one and I felt very sad at hearing it. But then, I know they are overpopulated here and their health is threatened by crowding so we either have to encourage hunting or bring in some wolves.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it positive and informative,I enjoy hearing from you!