Monday, April 27, 2015

Around The House


 

Lots of crabapples blooming.


Redbud

The huge waves lapped at the shore making me almost think about surfing in the ocean.  I had seen two guys Para-surfing the day  before. It is still too cold for me, even with a wet suit as they had. I was dressed in layers in  blowing rain  and maybe a little sleet all day Saturday. Thank goodness for a nice rain suit, but the heavy wind was piercing through everything. It was nice to finally get into a warm vehicle and out of all that clothing to go into town and eat.
The Redbud starts all the color and foliage in the forest. Sometimes they appear as fluorescent clouds across the landscape.


9 comments:

  1. Love tulips so much. They just great flowers to see. Even better in so many colors.

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love redbuds! That reminds me to go buy one at the local nursery!
    LOVE all the blooms!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had two crabapple trees in our yard when I was growing up. They were so pretty in spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! The redbuds have been pretty here this year. I just love this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, beautiful blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those redbuds are gorgeous!
    We had a low of 24 yesterday morning. My little flowers didn't like it much. :(
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring is an awesome time when all the blooms are at their peak.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks beautiful. I love tulips. Glad you are warming up. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it positive and informative,I enjoy hearing from you!