Sunday, March 23, 2014

No Bull

 It's Spring!
A few days of warm and Spring returns us back to reruns. The wind just goes through you, it is hard to avoid. I laughed laying on a picnic table gathering the suns rays, thinking how in a few months it may be too warm. I put my hands inside my sleeves more, too lazy to go grab some gloves from  the car. I still have my heavy parka with me, but only use it when sitting outside for a long time. My eagle friends have pretty much flown the coop. Sad to see these friends leave, but I am looking forward to being greeted by new plants soon when out on the prairie. That cold wind kisses my cheek and continues to carry happiness to all. I lounge back with my eyes closed and listen to the pups running circles around me, exploring every sight and smell.















I can't bear this snow anymore.
 
 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. Still looks awfully cold there to me. But I like the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. The kitty photo was a perfect wrap-up to this wintry spring post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you. The roads are too rotten to drive anywhere to walk Ella in different scenery. The weather is too cold to start seeds. It is turning out to be a long winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some great spring photos. the sun is up much higher and the days are much brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the cat...and I agree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It doesn't look much like spring. Looks cold!
    Love the pup with her head buried in the snow.
    The cat says it all though.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all wonderful creature features.. and such an a-mew-sing ending.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with the cat at the end. I have had enough of the winter. We had more snow yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes. Springs arrival seems so tentative this year. And we have a very large deer herd as well. Some neighbors are feeding them. And other complaining about their sheared arborvitae and other landscape plants. I fear a neighborhood dispute but will, myself, remain quite neutral...:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so nice to see all of the animals out in the snow. I kind of miss it because we've had so little this year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. While we don't get snow, we are still getting cold days and nights. And overcast! It seems we only see the sun about 1 day in 10. I'm ready for some sun. Not summer so much but some sun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww!!! I'm so Sorry Spring isn't there yet!! Love the photos though!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Spring is just around the corner, Steve.
    I love dog's parkas ans the photos of deers.
    Over here we did not get any snow flake.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really Steve, are you sure that it's spring? Aside from the calendar date, it doesn't seem like it's here. We had a bit of snow yesterday afternoon and while it will be soon gone when the sun comes out later, it was a very wintry scene for a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We got 5 inches yesterday. At least it's melting quickly. Someday spring will really show.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it positive and informative,I enjoy hearing from you!