Friday, February 14, 2014

Waiting For Warm

 As boats sit idle, a bit of warm one day reminded me that spring would be coming soon. Old man winter just won't let up and has kept us in a virtual deep freeze. Artic cold wants to stay around and the temperature stays very cold. Some of us just want to stay cuddled in a warm blanket and wait for the weather to change. Snow came after a few days taking these pictures and seems to refuse to leave. I wear thermal socks around the house just to stay  warm. I have had some ideas of visiting warm somewhere, but have my calendar is too full to leave more that 3-4 days. Hey you guys, move over, that is my blanket you are hogging.


Good Grief!








Something must be under the ground here making frost with it's breath or body heat. This was close to the river, but very small.
 




11 comments:

  1. Wow, that's really an interesting overhang with all the antlers. Let no man fear to tread...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many neat shots today, Steve. Love seeing the pets all cuddled up together. And the sunset/sunrise scene with the tall grass in the foreground was beautiful. I like the antler gate, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to be optimistic. We are going to enjoy nice weather for about a week. Then it will be not too much colder then it will warm gradually into spring. Sound good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great series of sunset or sunrise photos. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am waiting for warm too, but those pups seem to have found it.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sunset/sunrise photos. It's great seeing the sun. Ours is supposed to pop out mid-week. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You little dog and cat look plenty warm and cozy. Love those sunset shots! Mickie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would be right there with the pups under that blanket. We need a good spring thatw to come along. I had a good laugh over the Charlie Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sure laughed at your Good Grief. The sunset is wonderful. I especially like the fence post photo. Thanks for sharing. I sure hope it warms up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The good thing is that it looks like we have a bit of a warm up now. I hope it stays around for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The storms keep rolling through. Cabin fever has set in. I'm ready for spring to make an appearance.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it positive and informative,I enjoy hearing from you!