Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Perfect Dozen













Day two found me trying out an outrigger on a historical tour, and going for a dive in the bay a few times.I was surprised how easy it was to paddle the twenty foot outrigger  with two other adults and a ten year old paddling in a relatively calm ocean.One could see fifty feet down and see the white coral that made the sand on the beach. I was only a block away and had to go down a few times a day for  a swim, later getting all the sand off in a hotel pool.

13 comments:

  1. WoW...love that yellow flower. Ooh and just a tad jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there! I love Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy that you have been able to take this vacation! And I am fascinated by that red headed bird. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a beautiful place. I think I said that already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks as if you enjoyed your Hawaiian vacation to the utmost. Beautiful pictures. The yellow flower, especially, and the luscious white sand beach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like a really rough trip but someone had to do it...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of these days I will make it to Hawaii... Wow---what a gorgeous place. Love the flowers!!!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful trip, Steve !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those outriggers look amazingly long, but nice to know they were easily handled, Steve. It would fun to be able to look over the sides and actually see what's in the water below. And I also wondered about that colorful, red headed bird.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! The Flowers!! Gorgeous....
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds idyllic! Great photos!

    Wishing you a great day,
    Denise
    An English Girl Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  12. And I thought the opener was a red headed woodpecker at first. Not!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it positive and informative,I enjoy hearing from you!