Monday, November 5, 2012

Campground Golfing



It's so early, this time change can be rough on a little dog.

I guess you can drive, I am still a bit sleepy.

Whoa, campground golfing  is quite the sport. You can combine many areas of thought: photography, love of the outdoors, being the only ones in a campground, and of course looking for that little white ball hidden in the leaves.
 
 A different poise is required in these Loess Hills, there never is a real flat area unless man made.

A decent drive with an iron sends ball and little dog flying.


What a great day spent with a good friend and of course a little Lily dog.
 
What do you mean we lost our ball? Guess I was busy smacking a few walnuts instead of keeping my eye on the ball. .If anyone finds it let us know, it has a pink ribbon embossed on it.
 

I'll take the wheel, you just enjoy the ride!


 

17 comments:

  1. Ha ha, I guess there aren't too many hole in ones there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top picture is incredible. Love it!!! and of course, Lily dog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great day! You wouldn't campground golf here today. You might get some cross country skiing in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lily couldn't find it???Hahaaaa
    LOVE this!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Lily appear to be having a good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd be exhausted! Glad Lily was able to drive while you rested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh great now Duke is going to be bugging me to drive since he saw Lily behind the wheel....lol Fun post

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun! I love your golfing partner! Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute post... Campground Golfing, huh????? Hope you had as much fun as it looks like you were having..... I'm sure that Lily enjoyed it the most.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a fun outing, Steve, for you and Lily who looks like she had a wonderful time especially in the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its always a treat to see Lily in your posts. What a sweetie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Curious campground golfing, Styeve ! I love your cute driver.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Steve,
    It looks like the two of you had a lot of fun. Lily is such a beautiful girl. Enjoy the rest of the week.
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  14. A cute and funny post Steve. Looks like you and Lily were enjoying that golf game.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha! Great pics!! I hate the new time change because animals don't know the difference and my birds are getting up when they always did. But at night it's nice because they go to bed earlier..By the clock anyway.. Was 26 degrees here this morning. Winter is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha! I love the last shot of Lily "enjoying the ride." :)

    ReplyDelete

Keep it positive and informative,I enjoy hearing from you!