Friday, September 28, 2012

Flash Mob








 A solar bubble generator was one of the draws for me to attend this event.



 


How exciting to be part of some of the most fun I have had in ages.I was at an art show and all of a sudden musicians appeared and dancers began singing. The song was "Footloose", which I wish I had known more lyrics to, but quickly joined in myself. I had just watched "The Vow" the night before and they had a flash mob scene which I loved( it must have been the sizzling romance that got to me).
This group appeared and disappeared equally as fast. I could have listened to them all afternoon. This is some of the cultural bliss I find living close to a metro area. I will try to find more about this group so as to become part of them perhaps again. I went on a shoot the next day with a friend and was humming the song all along. I  shouted out the lyric that was going through my head and she said she was at that part also. LOL and  fun out on the prairie.
 
And here I am with my only true loves, Lily dog and being out on the prairie.Many had hoped my poetry in the last post was directed toward a new beginning, but my life remains the same. My love for the outdoors and people around me always stirs up some beautiful thoughts, which I so enjoy sharing with you.

24 comments:

  1. The flash mob looks like SO much fun! I love the guy with his hands up in the first picture. The last photo is nice too. You look very happy with your two loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I would've loved to have been a part of that!

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've yet to see one of these things, but would love to of course. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I bet that was fun! I always tap my foot at Footloose!Hahaa
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great time; wonderful! I love both people and goog music, too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! Love the instruments being there too

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would be so much fun to be right in the middle of one of those flash mobs. I've seen several videos of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have loved to have seen you getting your dance on, Steve! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would be pretty neat to be where a flash mob bursts into song or dance or orchestral music. I'm glad you got to experience that. Great picture of you and Lily...out on the prairie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved your description. How fun! It was exciting to just read about it. Thanks for the story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like there was lots of razzle dazzle at this event. It makes the prairie seem that much more peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to come upon a flash mob!

    Nice to see what you look like, finally.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A totally new concept to me. But then we live well back in the "middle of nowhere" a.k.a. "the sticks". :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really, really, enjoy seeing and hearing about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Last Christmas I was at the mall and a flash mob showed up and sang the Halleluya spelled wrong..:( song.. It was so impressive.. They came as fast as they left.. It was a moment that was so awesome~!
    ta ta for now from Iowa:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This post showed a lot of joy in your life. I've never witnessed a flash mob, mostly because there aren't enough people where I live to ever form a mob, but it looks like fun!

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like you had a great time--always fun to "join in". Nature and a dog--you couldn't find anything better to love--both bring you great joy I am sure. Have a nice week. Mickie :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think the same, Steve. I always say I am a city girl but I am not very fan of that kind of arts. So like you I prefer my countryside.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet post Steve, and the photo of you and Lily, even though I enjoyed them all of the Flash Mob, was the best one :) Give me the countryside to the city any day.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The photos are really good. I also liked your post.
    Sincerely, Nita

    ReplyDelete
  21. I thought the photos were really great. You could feel the excitement of the crowd. I also liked your post.
    Sincerely, Nita

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just fee-read your previous post, Steve, and could see how some folks thought you were writing about a new love in your life.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it positive and informative,I enjoy hearing from you!