Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sensational Season!





 I'm hoping it contains a Sony camera of the year!



 Hey, who is reaching around with that hand. Santa, getting frisky.  I thanked them for acting for the holiday.

 What toy, I think there are around 9.

A tiny moment to share the holidays with all my critters.It was a short weekend enjoying all and actually seeing all the nice cards I have received.Thank you all for ones you have sent. I had a hard time leaving, home felt more like home going home this time. I was happy to see Bumpy Rhodes had decorated for me, although there were too many boxes carried up I heard. It was fun to see what could evolve in my absence. It is so nice to have such creative friends.

I made it to a live show of"The Nutcracker", right here in the town I live. I know now a few share the passion I have for this wonderful dance.Funny how simple a pleasure is found in a traditional dance for many. To me it is like many of the operas I enjoy,once you understand the story, it gets better and better. I share with many a happy holiday experience!

22 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been a good boy this year... Mr. and Mrs. Claus told ME that you may get that new camera since you haven't been naughty....

    Glad you got to go to the Nutcracker... That is awesome.

    Merry Christmas.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, I love seeing your wonderful photos. Merry Christmas to you and your critters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have some good friends...to come in and decorate your house for you. It looks as if there's a nice Christmas in store for each of the residents there, whether animal or human.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter where you spend the holidays, I hope you have your little Lily by your side to celebrate. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaaaaa...frisky Santa...
    Merry Christmas Steve!!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the puppy shots! My floor looks similar to that with our now new arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post feels so happy and content to me. And the pictures show a nice Christmas adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like you had a good weekend. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and all the best in the coming New Year

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Christimas time too.
    Nice photos, Steve !
    Enjoy coming Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hej Steve, "The Nutcracker" is wonderful.
    Do you also have a cat? Or I mean: "Are you the humble slave of a fine cat"? I hope your sweet doggie and your lovely cat are good friends! I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful cat you have. Lots of great pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad you made it to the show!
    Can't wait until you open that gift...be sure to let us know what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay, the nutcracker! Nice shots and thanks for sharing.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Steve, sure hope that Santa heard your request for a new camera this year. Looks like you had a fun time with Mr and Mrs. C.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww wonderful photos of you and your sweet critters.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your pictures!! Merry Christmas Steve!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're the cutest, Steve, as usual. I have a little something here for you, too, but it is still at my house, like a bad friend, and not in the mail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This piece really shows your personality. Holidays with pets and critters can bring out the best in us. Hoping you get that Sony and we get to enjoy the photos you take with it. Merry Christmas Steve, and happy, healthy days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  19. OK...I see those toys!!! ha ha ha!!! Hey, why did you pick a Sony? I just got the Canon Rebel, now I'm worried that I got the wrong one...hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  20. Merry Christmas to you.

    "I named it Treetrimmer." Your cat cracked me up. I used to have a cat that would work the bulbs down to the grown, then play hockey with then all over the apartment.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it positive and informative,I enjoy hearing from you!