Monday, July 19, 2010

Hey, have you heard the buzz?











Wyatt is home with his family coming into a wonderful life in Palm Desert, CA. Mom is doing well and a bit more comfy. This is with the next youngest, big brother is still not sure what to think and probably guarding his toys. It has been a fun time enjoying the progress of all three children, I have little contact with this age, my kids are grown and out of the home. Been a while since I changed a babies diaper, I have done a few doing respite with Hospice. Headed west this week, not sure where I will stay. Taking the new tent, but AC sounds nice with jacuzzi and pool with all this heat. I had to add some water to my pool to make it cool yesterday.




4 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet, babies. Love the flowers and busy bees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda,
    Those bees are thick , the poor hummingbirds are missing out.Amazing how fast they empty all my feeders, I have 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the new mom.
    Love those photos, that one with the bees in the hummingbird feeders is really something.
    Our pool is a little on the low side and needs some water added to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy that all is well with your friend and little Wyatt!
    I have my share of bees visiting my hummer feeder. They can be annoying to me and the Hummingbirds.
    I don't have a pool but have had to add water to my water garden due to evaporation.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it positive and informative,I enjoy hearing from you!