Monday, July 12, 2010

Healing with a helping hand



Sometimes I wonder
I wonder why
Why oh why oh why
I’m still undecided
So I ask the stars in the sky.








Around my yard..........
>
<
>

Friends can be found anywhere, even in the inanimate ornate elegance offered to us by nature. We need to look deeper at beauty around us and learn to understand how it has continued throughout the centuries. It is this harmonious demand, which lures many into extrinsic observations and notable achievements in trying to revive the fallen land to its harmonious memories. Silent heroes step into each of our paths each day. It is necessary to expand our spiritual ideals, and learn to recognize all the wonderful things and peoples we interact with in our lives, consistently enriching our spirits. You can build up this world by starting with your own world. Share a commonality with your community, others give each day, now it is your turn. What better pay to receive payment, than in your heart. That is what has built this great land, always expanding on achievement, you just need to pick your time when you feel you need to expand and recreate. Helping others built up the new ideals carried on a gentle prairie breeze, and remained poignant on this wonderful prairie.
.
.
Brain garbled with a variety of confusion
Love of the land flowing all over in profusion
And I will let it lead the way.



11 comments:

  1. so beautiful flower you capture!! congrat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful post.. The flowers and your text.
    Costas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers. Your garden must be pretty awesome.
    Brain garbled with a variety of confusion pretty much explains how I feel quite often...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning photos of your flowers. I also like the bird.
    You speak the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You capture such true, true color in your flower photos! And you are quite a deep thinker. Why? I don't go there much. I just take things as they are and think on what-so-ever is lovely ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is such a rich variety in nature - your pictures really capture this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe much the same thing. If we do the things we love and make us happy, that happiness and care will spread to everyone around us. This is the way we can each improve our own little corner of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy you hit that one on the nail perfect Ratty. When I go out it does arouse some deep thought and those who know me well understand I will take an explanation to the fullest.My father passed this trait to me, he always said, "Boys let me tell you a little story." These stories stuck with myself and many of my friends.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it positive and informative,I enjoy hearing from you!